The NPU-S General Meeting will be held this Thursday, April 15, at 7pm.
As usual, our meeting is being held over Google Meet. Attendees should register beforehand! If you do not register then we cannot count your attendance or verify your identity on voting matters.
This month we'll have seven voting items - but don't worry, they're really about three things:
- 20-O-1772/CDP-20-045 - An ordinance and matching CDP changes to adopt the Atlanta BeltLine Subarea 2 Master Plan
- Z-21-21/CDP-21-18 and Z-21-22/CDP-21-19 - these are rezonings with paired CDP changes for the RYSE Interactive redevelopment of the former Arkwright Elementary school, which is two separate parcels.
- Z-21-27 - a proposed update of the City's tree preservation ordinance
- Urban Planning & Management: Police Reform and Law Enforcement Survey
- Power Haus Creative: Ash Nash
To register, either go online at http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Register, or call (770) 744-5311 and leave a message with a way for us to reach you.
Agenda, minutes, and supporting documents can be found on http://bit.ly/NPUS-Meeting-Docs
To attend the meeting:
- By videoconference, go to http://bit.ly/NPUS-Room-A
- By phone, call (515) 599-7285 and enter PIN: 480 291 570#