Pine Center Garden Club is seeking new members. The club was charted in 1951 and still follows the Club’s objectives:
• To make life richer and more enjoyable
• To nurture interest in flowers and gardens
• To create interest in beautifying the home and the community.
• To encourage participation in flower shows
• To sponsor flower and horticulture shows
Major Club activities and projects:
• Participation and responsibilities on Club Committees
• Hosting the Club meetings when assigned
• Assisting with the “Plant it Pink Project”, other local, and national projects.
• Arbor Day Program, Anniversary Luncheon, Annual Tea
• Participation and support for district, state, and national conventions
• Flower shows, garden therapy, garden tours, scholarship grants
Gardening is one the most beneficial activities you can be involved with. Whether you have a green thumb or not, come and learn.
For more information contact Sarah Ridgeway at 404-281-2472.