- Tuesday, Feb 12 - Graymont Drive Neighborhood Organization - 6:30pm, St. Peter's Missionary Baptist Church (1558 Venetian Drive). Monthly meeting of GDNA, which operates over Graymont, Elizabeth, Lockwood, and Westmont. Contact DionneMoore2015@gmail.com for more information.
- Saturday, Feb 16 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Saturday, Feb 16 - Westridge/Sandtown Venetian Hills Neighborhood Organization - 10am, 640 West Community Cafe (640 Evans St). Monthly meeting of WSCO, which operates over the entirety of Venetian Hills. Contact VenetianHillsPresident@gmail.com for more information.
- Monday, Feb 11 - NPU-V Meeting - 7pm, Fulton Atlanta Community Action Authority (341 Kelly St.)
- Wednesday, Feb 13 - NPU-T Meeting - 7pm, Kipp Strive Academy (1444 Lucile Ave)
- Saturday, Feb 16 - APAB General Meeting - 10am, Atlanta City Hall (55 Trinity Ave)
- Sunday, Feb 17 - Discussion: "After Wakanda II: Towards Bridging the Middle Passage". 3pm, Auburn Avenue Research Library (101 Auburn Ave NE)
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!