- Tuesday, Feb 19 - Beecher-Donnelly Community Association -7pm, West End Family Life & Community Center (1191 Donnelly Ave SW). Covers the area between Oakland Drive and Cascade, from Richland to Donnelly.
- Thursday, Feb 21 - NPU-S General Meeting - 7pm, VICARS (838 Cascade Ave). 3 special presentations, 3 voting items - agenda at http://bit.ly/NPUSAgendaFeb2019.
- Saturday, Feb 23 - WAWA Walk with a Doc - 9am, Lionel Hampton Trail (390 Willis Mill Road) Free, registration required. Weekly walk with health professionals, ask questions while getting fit. https://wawa-online.eventbrite.com
- Wednesday, Feb 20 - NPU-I Meeting - 7pm, CT Martin Natatorium and Recreation Center (3201 MLK Dr.)
- Thursday, Feb 21 - Health and Wellness Expo - 10am, Atlanta Technical College. For more information, call 4040.225.4406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, Feb 23 - Black History Film Festival - noon, Metropolitan Library. Moreinfo at http://fultoncommission5.wixsite.com/bhff
- Sunday, Feb 24 - Lecture and Book Signing: "Bound in Wedlock: Slavery and Free Black Marriage in the Nineteenth Century" - 3pm, Auburn Avenue Research Library, (101 Auburn Ave). Free registration at https://thebatonfoundation.org/events/bound-in-wedlock/.
- Sunday, Feb 24 - Sunday Live! A Jazz Experience - 4pm, West End Performing Arts Center (945 Ralph David Abernathy). Tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sunday-live-a-jazz-experience-tickets-54805914967
If you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!