Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon Jun 14, 7:00pm. Beecher Hills Community Association. BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse, 2315 Cascade Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 966 9795 6397
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code,96697956397#
- Tue Jun 15, 7:00pm. Beecher-Donnelly community association meeting. 1191 Donnelly Ave SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA.
- Wed Jun 16, 7:00pm. Assistant Services Committee Meeting. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to special programs and services for senior citizens, including but not limited to housing and home repairs, financial assistance programs, and social services;
- all matters related to education, including but not limited to primary and secondary education, adult education, parent-teacher relationships, and after-school programs and activities;
- and all matters related to the youth of the NPU.
Ruby Simmons, Chair: email@example.com
The Assistant Services Committee meets every third Wednesday at 6:30 pm.
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/92130603409. Passcode: 964881 Meeting ID: 921 3060 3409.
- One tap mobile. +16465588656,,92130603409# US (New York)
- Phone: 1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Meeting ID: 921 3060 3409.
- Thu Jun 17, 7:00pm. NPU-S General Meeting.
Our monthly community meeting! Find out what's happening in your neighborhood and let the City know what you think.
To attend over videoconferencing, you must register beforehand at https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0udeCgqT8pEtycXQZ9s7Tk4_0J_73DZmQD
Otherwise, you can call in at
Phone: (646) 558 8656
Meeting ID: 993 2987 4388
- Fri Jun 18, 6:00pm. Candidate Meet + Greet: Jason Dozier (for City Council District 4).
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/94387587760
- Meeting ID: 943 8758 7760
- Phone: (301) 715-8592
- Sat Jun 19, 10:00am. Westridge-Sandtown Community Organization Meeting. By video: meet.google.com/oig-rtct-yhd. By phone: +1 747-202-2723 password 942081556. Covers the Westridge, Sandtown and Venetian Hills neighborhoods
- Sat Jun 19, 5:00pm. Lorenzo Drive Neighborhood Block Assoc.. Chick-fil-A, 875 M.L.K. Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA.
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Jun 14, 2:00pm. Rental Awareness Webinar. Urban League weekly webinar on tenancy responsibilities and obligations. HUD-certified counselors and financial coaches are on staff to provides comprehensive counseling services. Know your rights and options! Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q1HuJTSAQ8OcintiyH6tpA
- Mon Jun 14, 7:00pm. NPU-V. (location varies).
NPU V comprises the neighborhoods of
- Adair Park
- Capitol Gateway
Meeting ID: 992 1132 0112
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code, 99211320112#
- Tue Jun 15, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual career fairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing, webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
Please join the call with an electronic copy of your resume and/or your employment history.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Wed Jun 16, 12:00am. Financial Focus Webinar. Urban League hosted "Lunch and Learn" on building a good credit history. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e_qudpiITE6HFtTIg-moDA
- Wed Jun 16, 7:00pm. NPU-I. Zoom - To join the remote meeting, click here. Dial-In: 301-715-8592, access code, 92613332610#. Meeting ID: 926 1333 2610 Passcode: 905252.
NPU I is comprised of the neighborhoods of:
- Audobon Forest
- Audobon Forest West
- Beecher Hills
- Cascade Heights
- Chalet Woods
- Collier Heights
- East Ardley Road
- Florida Heights
- Green Acres Valley
- Green Forest Acres
- Harland Terrace
- Horseshoe Community
- Ivan Hill
- Magnum Manor
- Peyton Forest
- West Manor
- Fri Jun 18, 5:00pm. Financial Freedom Fridays. Urban League webinar focusing on budgeting, savings, and financial health. Build healthy financial habits and reach your financial goals. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1XNxVoQYTG682ckOWVyyAQ
City, County, State and other public meetings:
- Sat Jun 19, 10:00am. APAB General meeting. Zoom, register at https://bit.ly/zoomapab
Post a Comment