Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- ALL WEEK. No Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to staffing shortages, yard trimmings will be collected every other week until further notice. This week, yard trimmings WILL NOT be collected.
Trash and recycling are collected weekly as usual.
- Mon Aug 9, 7:00pm. Beecher Hills Community Association. BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse, 2315 Cascade Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 966 9795 6397
Dial-In646-558-8656, access code,96697956397#
- Tue Aug 10, 1:00pm. Fulton Fresh Mobile Market - Hillside. Hillside International Truth Center, 2450 Cascade Rd, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA.
Please visit https://fultonfresh.foodtalk.org to register for a FREE account and to complete a short online module before arriving to an outdoor market to get your FREE produce.
- Tue Aug 10, 6:30pm. Graymont Drive Neighborhood Association. 1-978-990-5490 Access Code 182 9403#
- Wed Aug 11, 1:00pm. Fulton Fresh Mobile Market - Love Center. The Love Center, 1680 Campbellton Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Please visit https://fultonfresh.foodtalk.org to register for a FREE account and to complete a short online module before arriving to an outdoor market to get your FREE produce.
- Thu Aug 12, 6:30pm. NPU-S Quality of Life Committee Meeting. https://zoom.us/j/99609882969. This committee makes recommendations to the NPU about:
- all matters related to social services, health care, police, and fire protection;
- all matters related to recreation, parks, libraries, and cultural affairs;
- and all matters related to a pleasant and healthful environment, including, but not limited to: sanitary services, water and sewer facilities and services, and noise quality.
The Quality of Life Committee meets every 2nd Thursday of the month at 7pm
- Video: https://zoom.us/j/99609882969
Meeting ID: 996 0988 2969
- Phone: +1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 996 0988 2969
- Sat Aug 14, 10:00am. WAWA: Service Saturdays. Outdoor Activity Center, 1442 Richland Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA. Registration required: wawa-online.eventbrite.com WAWA 404 752 5385
- Sat Aug 14, 2:00pm. Bush Mountain Community Organization.
Join Zoom Meeting
+1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 891 6283 2077
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Aug 9, 2:00pm. Rental Awareness Webinar. Urban League weekly webinar on tenancy responsibilities and obligations. HUD-certified counselors and financial coaches are on staff to provides comprehensive counseling services. Know your rights and options! Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Q1HuJTSAQ8OcintiyH6tpA
- Mon Aug 9, 7:00pm. NPU-V. (location varies).
NPU V comprises the neighborhoods of
- Adair Park
- Capitol Gateway
Meeting ID: 992 1132 0112
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code, 99211320112#
- Wed Aug 11, 12:00am. Financial Focus Webinar. Urban League hosted "Lunch and Learn" on building a good credit history. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e_qudpiITE6HFtTIg-moDA
- Wed Aug 11, 7:00pm. NPU-T. Lee & White Street Community Room, 1000 White St SW. NPU T Comprises the neighborhoods of
- Ashview Heights
- Atlanta University Center
- Harris Chiles
- Just Us
- The Villages at Castleberry Hill
- West End
Meeting ID: 881 8388 4978 Password: 144796
Or call: 16465588656,,88183884978#
- Fri Aug 13, 5:00pm. Financial Freedom Fridays. Urban League webinar focusing on budgeting, savings, and financial health. Build healthy financial habits and reach your financial goals. Register at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1XNxVoQYTG682ckOWVyyAQ
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!