From the Department of City Planning:
The 2nd draft of Plan A—our 2021 Comprehensive Development Plan—is now available online and in 15 Atlanta libraries and Community Recreation Centers.
You can view the plan and submit a public comment for Plan A from July 27 through August 27, 2021. Visit www.atlcitydesign.com/2021-cdp to view the draft's online version and find locations to check out a hard copy version.
As a reminder, these are upcoming meetings for Plan A:
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 7: 1st City Council Full Meeting Legislation Reading
- September 14: 2nd CD/HS Committee Meeting
- September 20: 2nd City Council Meeting Legislation Reading
- September 27: Final Virtual CD/HS Public Hearing for Plan A (6 pm)
- September 28: 3rd CD/HS Committee Meeting
- October 4 or October 18: Final City Council Full Meeting and Plan A Adoption Reading
Thank you for your time, consideration, and leadership in building the Beloved Community.
Post a Comment