Coming up this week on the NPU-S calendar!
- Mon-Fri. Yard Trimmings Collected. Due to COVID-19 labor shortages, the Department of Public Works will pick up recycling and yard trimmings on alternating weeks, recycling one week, yard trimmings the other. This week is yard trimmings. Garbage will continue to be picked up every week.
- Mon Mar 8, 7:00pm. Beecher Hills Community Association. BUZZ Coffee and Winehouse, 2315 Cascade Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30311, USA. Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 966 9795 6397
Dial-In646-558-8656, access code,96697956397#
- Tue Mar 9, 6:30pm. Graymont Drive Neighborhood Association. 1-978-990-5490 Access Code 182 9403#
- Thu Mar 11, 6:00pm. NPU-S Quality of Life Committee Meeting. By video: meet.google.com/rbh-ptwd-efj. By phone: +1 515-599-7285 password 480291570. The Quality of Life Committee oversees: social services, health care, police, and fire protection; recreation, parks, libraries, and cultural affairs; and all matters related to a pleasant and healthful environment.
- Sat Mar 13, 10:00am. OCCO Community Cleanup. The Rev. James Orange Park at Oakland City, 1305 Oakland Ln SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA. Contact Carissa Zedaker at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Sat Mar 13, 10:00am. WAWA: Service Saturdays. Outdoor Activity Center, 1442 Richland Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA. Registration required: wawa-online.eventbrite.com WAWA 404 752 5385
- Sat Mar 13, 2:00pm. Bush Mountain Community Organization. West Oakland Missionary Baptist Church, 1025 Violet St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310, USA.
Join Zoom Meeting
+1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 891 6283 2077
- Sun Mar 14, 4:45pm. NPU-S Executive Committee meeting. By video: meet.google.com/hyk-sqxs-fya. By phone: +1 628-400-8610 password 455206767. The Executive Committee guides the NPU and supervises the Officers; it is comprised of representatives from each neighborhood organization, the heads of the Standing Committees, and the Officers themselves.
Events held around, nearby, or affecting NPU S.:
- Mon Mar 8, 7:00pm. NPU-V. (location varies).
NPU V comprises the neighborhoods of
- Adair Park
- Capitol Gateway
Meeting ID: 992 1132 0112
Dial-In 646-558-8656, access code, 99211320112#
- Tue Mar 9, 11:00am. Rapid Employment Initiative Career Fair. Please join the Urban League of Greater Atlanta for our virtual/online careerfairs every Tuesday @ 11 am.
These interactive virtual events allow jobseekers to meet in a virtual environment using chat rooms, teleconferencing,webcasts, webinars and/or email to exchange information about job openings.
PLEASE JOIN THE CALL WITH AN ELECTRONIC COPYOF YOUR RESUME AND/OR YOUR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY.
Registration at https://bit.ly/33tcckt
- Wed Mar 10, 7:00pm. NPU-T. NPU T Comprises the neighborhoods of
- Ashview Heights
- Atlanta University Center
- Harris Chiles
- Just Us
- The Villages at Castleberry Hill
- West End
Meeting ID: 881 8388 4978 Password: 144796
Or call: 16465588656,,88183884978#
City, County, State and other public meetings:
No events on calendarIf you have any local events that you'd like to see on the NPU-S calendar, please send email to email@example.com.Please be sure to include the date, time, and location of your event!